Britecheck Inventory platform supports adding custom fields option for users who would like to add additional information to selected items.
If you decide to add new custom field to an item, simply use the following instructions:
- Login to your Britecheck account;
- Click on Settings section and go to Custom Fields menu;
- To create new custom field click on Add Custom Field button;
- There are several options available, depending on the type of desired custom field functionality:
- Small Text Box - you could add additional small text section, for instance, Serial Number, Manufacturer ID, etc.;
- Large Text Box - you could add additional large text section, for instance, Street Address, Notes, etc.;
- Round Number - you could add any round number, for instance, Quantity, Shipping Price, etc.;
- Decimal Number - you could add any decimal number, for instance, Quantity, Shipping Price, etc.;
- Phone Number - you could add a phone number, for instance, Manufacturer Number, Service Support Number, etc.;
- Email - you could add an email address, for instance, Corporate Email, Manufacturer Email, etc.;
- Web Link - you could add a direct link to a webpage, for instance, Company's Webpage, item's webpage, etc.;
- Calendar - you could add a date for a reference, for instance, Expiry Date, Production Date, etc.;
- Checkbox - you could add Yes or No question, for instance, if an item is damaged, repaired, etc.
- Dropdown - you could add a list with answers to your questions, for instance, ballot, quiz, etc.
- Once you decide what functionality suits the best your new custom field, simply click on it to add field's description;
- Fill all the mandatory fields and then click on Save button to save your progress.
To add newly added custom field to an item's description, simply open item's edit page and click on Add Custom Field button.
This is how simple you could add custom fields to your Britecheck Inventory!