Never run out of any positions in stock - set up alerts. Britecheck platform allows it's users to create alerts on individual items. Now the system could automatically notify you and members of your team that the quantity of the selected position is less than set minimum amount. Setting up alerts for any item can be easily done in few following steps:
- Login to your Britecheck account;
- Select an item, for which you would like to set up an alert and click on the Pen icon to edit the item;
- Enable alert function for the selected item by clicking on Alert button
- Click on the Bell icon to set quantity alert for the item;
- Select the condition and lower limit for the item
- And finally mark whether all members of your team or only household owners should receive the alert, once the assigned condition is fulfilled.
- Click on Confirm button and then Save button to save made changes.
This is how simple you could set up alerts for any item in your Britecheck Inventory!