As an owner or admin of the Inventory you would like to provide different rights to make edits to the Inventory to users. To help you our Britecheck team developed so-called User Roles functionality.
If you would like to manage user roles, simply use the following instructions:
- Login to your Britecheck account;
- Click on Settings section and go to User Roles menu;
- There are couple standard roles available for your use.
Admin has got access to all aspects of the Inventory and can do the following:
- manage warehouses, folders, categories and items of the Inventory;
- import or export data of the Inventory;
- create and view reports;
- create, edit or delete alerts;
- manage users and user roles;
- view Activity History.
User's rights are restricted and allow to do the following:
- view warehouses, categories and items;
- create and edit new categories and items;
NB! Listed roles are standard and cannot be changed.
4. To add your custom user role click on Add New Role button and then select rights to the user;
To assign created roles to actual users go to Users section
5. To edit created user role click on Edit button, located to the right side of the role, and make desired edits;
This is how simple you could manage user roles in your Britecheck Inventory!