Britecheck is happy to introduce new integration with one of the most popular business accounting software, present online - QuickBooks, developed by the Intuit company. QuickBooks helps businesses to manage income and expenses and keep track of the financial health of their business. You could use it for invoicing customers, paying bills, generating reports, and preparing taxes.
To integrate your QuickBooks account to the Britecheck Inventory platform, please follow next steps:
- Login to your Britecheck account;
- Click on Integration section;
- Choose QuickBooks platform;
- Choose the warehouse that you would like to link with your QuickBooks account.
You could also create a new warehouse right from the Integration section and then link it to your QuickBooks account; Click Next button.
- Then go to the Intuit Developer page and click on Create an app button and follow all steps, described by the Intuit Developer platform.
- Once a new application is created, please go to the Keys & credetial section under the Production Settings section, which is available in the left side of the screen
- From this page we would need to copy application's Client ID and Client Secret codes.
- Add Client ID and Client Secret codes to your Britecheck Inventory and then copy Redirect URI code from Britecheck and add it to the Intuit Developer page and save made edits.
- Once you complete the previous step click on Create Integration button and then Confirm Integration button in your Britecheck Inventory to save the synchronization settings.
- After saving sync settings on Britecheck page, please assign categories for your QuickBooks Expene, Asset and Income accounts and click on TEST CONNECTION button and then Next button.
- To complete the synchronization process with your QuickBooks account click on SYNC NOW button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations list section once a new integration is going to be complete.
This is how simple you could set up QuickBooks integration for your Britecheck Inventory!